Hello,

On 2/11/2016 3:04 PM, Bob Wooldridge wrote:
I recently had to delete and recreate the Thunderbird profile of one of my users. Afterwards, several invite acknowledgments showed in the wrong order when sorted by date. There were many messages with dates way off (from 2009 and 2010) showing as current. I tried rebuilding the folder but this did not change anything. I noticed that the headers of these messages were sparse and did not contain much information. Never the less, when viewing the folder in the SOGo web interface, they appeared in correct order. Any ideas on what is causing this?

A guess : there's a difference between the header "Date" and "Received". Date means whenever the sender server claims it sent the email message. Received is when your mail server claims it received the email message. Maybe your recreating the Thunderbird profile caused new Date or Received header dates to be created. Maybe Sogo is sorting on "Date", and your Thunderbird app is sorting on "Received." Or vice versa.