Actually, I did provide the analyzer with valid login information. Maybe I
should not pay too much attention to that 401 error.
ActiveSync does work on any other device, also on Android with other clients
(such as "nine").

Could it be, that Let's Encrypt certificates do not work on Android with the
standard mail client? They do work in browsers.