On 02/03/2016 20:24, Chris wrote:
Dear All,

is it possible to import contacts and calendars from OpenXchange in SOGo?

- Chris

Hi Chris,

Admittedly it's been a while since I did anything with OX but the last migration I handled we exported everything to vcard/vcal files and then imported into the new environment.

Generally when doing this I either script it if it's for a lot of users, or make it each users' responsibility to export from the old and import to the new.

If you're scripting you might find this script:

http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Export_ical/vcard

and this thread:

https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2015-01/msg00316.html

useful though they're by no means the only potential solutions out there!

Peter.