On 07/03/2016 11:28, Oliver Werner wrote:
Hi,

i can’t Login with my User (used LDAP)

i got an 403 error.

so now i have used tcpflow to check out more:

Hi Oliver,

I had similar problems on and off when first setting up SOGo + LDAP, especially as I was trying to tweak it for a multi-domain setup.

To me the important error in your email is:

127.000.000.001.20000-127.000.000.001.58766: {"LDAPPasswordPolicyError": 65535}

This means that SOGo is trying to authenticate against LDAP but failing, but the failure doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the password.

You need to check the configuration for the LDAP connection in the SOGoUserSources bit of sogo.conf. If all that looks ok to you, try setting:

LDAPDebugEnabled = YES;

in sogo.conf to help you find out exactly what's going on. This will log to sogo.log more detail about the conversation between SOGo and LDAP and will show you searches performed and bind attempts.

If you need more help, post your sogo.conf and the relevant entries from sogo.log with LDAPDebugEnabled turned on - that'll help us work out what's going on!

Peter.