On 08/03/16 19:47, Chris wrote:
Hi Stefan,

Better than an installation guide, it'd be best if somebody would write an installation script for Samba 4 AD DC!

Probably based on the wiki page referred by Rowland:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_a_Samba_Active_Directory_Domain_Controller

Because IMO, doing these Samba 4 AD DC installations by hand is a waste of valuable time...