On 09/03/2016 12:51, mj wrote:

On 03/09/2016 01:12 PM, Emilio Fonseca wrote:
Hi Peter,

thank you a lot for the help. I restarted the server, once I changed the
sogo.conf file.
I found the "IMAP Accounts" tab that you mentioned, but I can't see any
option to add another account.
As you can see in this picture:

Image

Interesting. Below the pencil, we have a clickeable item called "new mail account".

No idea why you don't have it. I guess the whole tab "imap accounts" would not appear, if you hadn't successfully enabled the option in sogo.conf.

Strange.

This seems like normal behaviour, or at least it appears that the tab is not linked to the MailAux setting but something else.

I also had the "IMAP Accounts" tab even though "MailAux" was set to "No" and couldn't use it for anything other than viewing the account details of the IMAP account in use. It wasn't until I set it to MailAux to "Yes" that I got the "New Mail Account" link.

Truthfully, I can't say for certain whether or not the tab ever /wasn't /there.....

Peter.