I guess this will be in the nightlies - I´m hoping so! Got a user that needs it.

I´ve been living on nightlies since 3.0.1 and they´re great, had to roll back once but as it´s packaged that´s pretty painless.

The folks working on SOGo are fantastic, can´t remember I saw such responsive turn-around on an application like this. (thanks guys)

Peter.

On 09/03/2016 14:25, fsanti...@garbage-juice.com wrote:
I can see in BTS that it's been fixed and slated for v3.0.3. is there any way to patch 3.0.2 now with this fix?

- Fabe

On 2016-03-09 03:28, Peter B wrote:
I only have one iOS mobile user at the moment, so hadn't considered
this serious in case it was just me (sample of one and all that). This
has come up on the list a couple of times now, seems it's happening
for all mobile iOS users.

So, I've just submitted a bug, http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3571

Peter.