On 3/15/2016 1:52 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 2016-03-15 12:19, EFEKT PAWKI wrote:
Now Exchange 2003 is running on multihomed SBS without a problem on a wooden server - AMD 2x2,2Ghz, 3,5GB RAM (32bit os) with AD, DNS, DHCP, VPN without a problem and performance problems. All users files take abut 60GB on server. Archives are out of server on PST files - so outside server. You think I have to test it before I will switch whole company? 32+GB RAM will need sogo to run same amount of data?

You should consider 25-45 MB of memory per EAS user. This should even goes a bit down in the upcoming release.

That's good news.
The algorithm which Microsoft is using to perform EAS is probably 10x more efficient with memory and time. Is there a way to look at the MS EAS algorithm with fresh eyes, analyze it until we can deduce how it must be implement, and use these findings to improve the compatible EAS algorithm, so it can run in the same, or better, memory and time, as the Microsoft EAS algorithm.