Hello again,

when using the web ui, i sometimes get blank pages. when i check sogo.log, and this occurs, i can see http/1.0 429 error responses.

i checked my nginx configs and i have no defined rate limiting in place anywhere i can see, unless it's possibly implied w/ other options but nothing stands out to me.

where else could these limits be imposed? I'm not highly proficient in sogo or nginx (and i know this isn't an nginx list) but i can't find where these limits may be being imposed upon my server. thanks.

- Fabe S.