Hi

On 03/23/2016 07:52 AM, Zhang Huangbin wrote:
Dear developers,

I'm running SOGo 3.0.2. While viewing a message, there's an action "Add
a tag" in the 3-dot menu, i typed a word as tag, then press Enter, it
shows a rounded button without any text. Please check attached image to
understand what i'm talking about.

Also, in "Preferences -> Mail -> Labels", during my testings, if i typed
several tags in one email (again, they all are buttons without any
text), there're several empty labels in this preference page.

Additionally: It is also impossible to delete tags.

MJ