Hi Chris,

Welcome. I’ve found there are numerous ways to install SOGo so it’s kind of
hard to tell where you are with this. Probably the best place to start is
checking out what your logs say.

You can find the logs at /var/log/sogo/sogo.log

I’m also quite new around here but if there is something in there that I’ve
seen before I’d be glad to help.

Azam