Hi all,

We have about 20 users using our system with active sync which seems to be
going pretty well mostly.
2 users have a problem where sogo will stop syncing mail for a certain
folder to their phone - in both cases it is the inbox that stops.
One usually after 2-3 hours and the other is about 1-2 days.

In the sogo logs I can see the following entry whenever they say that it
stops working:

[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Cache cleanup needed for device XXXXXXXXXXXX -
user: [user] syncKey: 1413251354 cache: 1416523746

Temp fix is:
sogo-tool manage-eas resetdevice [user] [dev uid]

This fixes it for a day or two before it comes back. Mail is only synced on
the devices for 3 days but the issue has been around for about a week or
two.

Have tried dropping the sogo_cache table for the user and it gets recreated
ok but then the issue will come back within a day or two usually.

One of the users completely recreated their imap mail directory and tested
it but it still comes back.
The profiles have been deleted from the phone and readded but it still
comes back.

Is there any config setting that's required to make sogo clean up the cache
itself - sogo seems to know when it's stopped working for a user but isn't
managing it.

or any other ideas I can try/best places to look?

os is centos6
sogo version = 2.3.10 (though it also happens with v3)

Thanks,
Nick