Am 24.05.2016 um 00:13 schrieb Thomas Winterstein
(thomas.winterst...@rz.uni-augsburg.de):
> Hei everyone,
>
> Is it possible to accept an appointment invitation through SOGo mail
> modul although the mail address of the invitee is neither on the
> attendee list nor in my user sources?

As you are not invited, you can not accept this not existing invitation ;-)

> Ldap user sources:
>
> ldapsearch -x -LLL -H ldaps://ldap -b ou=users,dc=augsburg,dc=de
> uid=thomas mail
> dn: uid=thomas,ou=users,dc=augsburg,dc=de
> mail: thomas.winterst...@.rz.uni-augsburg.de
>
> The invitation goes to 'postmas...@uni-augsburg.de' which is a
> mail-alias for 'thomas.winterst...@rz.uni-augsburg.de'. The SOGo mail
> modul shows the event invitation mail with appointment but there are no
> options to process it. Also I don't want to add the mail-alias to my
> user sources.

If it is an real alias, sogo needs to know about it.
Is it noted in your ldap entry?
E.g. mail is multivalued, add it and you can accept it.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416