I filed a bug for this like 1 year ago...

http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3180

Il 20/05/2016 09:16, Communication (communicat...@open-dsi.fr) ha scritto:
Hi

You have to grant full permission to the user you shared the calendar in order to have it via ActiveSync
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.groupware.sogo.user/22341

Works for me on SOGo 3.0.2 / Debian 8 / Outlook 2013

Regards

Philippe