Hello Folks

I noticed that the Filters in Sieve in *SOGo *2.x are not working as I supposed.

Its possible that this is a feature not a bug or that its just that I am doing something wrong.

If You write a Filter in *SOGo *Web Client and then change the *sogo.sieve* file on the server with another sieve editor, the *SOGo *Web client is ignoring the modification and even shows a version of the *sogo.sieve* file that is simply wrong.

How can tell *SOGo *to show the new version of the *sogo.sieve* file from the server ?

greetings from Germany.

Christian