Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 2:43 PM
From: "\"Christian Mack\" (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de)" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] evaluating sogo - 1. mail
Hello

Am 14.06.2016 um 10:33 schrieb "sg gs" (s...@mail.com):

> searching for a replacement for our oracle beehive server, i came
> around sogo which is such a candidate.
>
> i downloaded and configured sogo (version 2.3.12 with ldap, dovecot,
> postfix, postgres). regarding mail almost everything is working as
> expected. the exception is granting access to 'Any Authenticated
> User'. the configuration box appears and i can tick any of the check
> boxes but apparently the settings seem to be not saved when clicking
> the update button ( and clicking 'Give Access' in the warning box ) -
> when clicking on 'Any Authenticated User' again, all check boxes are
> unchecked. i guess my dovecot configuration is incomplete.
>
> i would be thankful for any useful hint.

Make sure, that in your browser your sogo server has the right to open
pop-ups.
If you use encrypted access to your SOGo server, be sure to allow
https://your.sogo.server to open pop-ups.

Else you will see this strange behaviour, as your browser will prevent
the submission of changes from the privileges pop-up.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416