Hi JR,

test with following settings suggested in the docs:

https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html

[...]
If you have very large mail folders (thousands of messages), you will need to
adjust the word size of your IMAP server.
In Dovecot, the parameter to increase is "imap_max_line_length" while under
Cyrus IMAP Server, the parameter is "maxword".
We suggest a buffer of 2MB.

[...]

If this doesn't help set ImapDebugEnabled = YES.

Regards,
Thomas