In attachment my sogo.conf file.

I restarted the VM but obtain same result, below the screenshot when I
get login with email button in red:

Now I'm using sogo night 3.1.5.20160817-1

Il 2016-08-11 13:44 "sg gs" ha scritto:

> [...]
> viewURL = "mysql://USER:PWD@192.168.3.1:3306/mail/sogo_auth";
> canAuthenticate = YES;
> isAddressBook = YES;
> displayName = "users";
> userPasswordAlgorithm = md5-crypt;
> ModulesConstraints = {
> Mail = {
> nonexistentattr = TRUE;
> };
> };
> }
> );
>
> Il 2016-08-10 10:24 Christian Rößner ha scritto:
> Am 10.08.2016 um 00:04 schrieb Matteo Manzinello (mat...@manzinello.it)
> <users@sogo.nu>:
>
> Hi guys,
> I have some few questions:
>
> - can I hide/remove Mail module in Sogo 3.1.4?
> Yes you can.
>
> Add something like this to your UserSources section:
>
> ModulesConstraints = {
> Mail = {
> nonexistentattr = TRUE;
> };
> };
>
> I have a special attribute in LDAP for this. So I can modify individual
> users. My conf looks like this and maybe it gives you an idea:
>
> domains = {
> "example" = {
> SOGoMailDomain = "example.com";
> SOGoUserSources = (
> {
> CNFieldName = cn;
> IMAPLoginFieldName = rnsMSDovecotUser;
> KindFieldName = Kind;
> MailFieldNames = (
> mail
> );
> MultipleBookingsFieldName = Multiplebookings;
> UIDFieldName = rnsMSDovecotUser;
> baseDN = "ou=people,ou=it,dc=example,dc=com";
> bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=people,ou=it,dc=example,dc=com";
> filter = "objectClass='rnsSOGoAccount' AND rnsSOGoMember='directory0' AND
> rnsSOGoEnabled='TRUE'";
> bindFields = (
> rnsMSRecipientAddress,
> uniqueIdentifier
> );
> ModulesConstraints = {
> Calendar = {
> rnsSOGoModuleCalendar = TRUE;
> };
> Mail = {
> rnsSOGoModuleMail = TRUE;
> };
> ActiveSync = {
> rnsSOGoModuleActiveSync = TRUE;
> };
> };
> bindPassword = *****;
> canAuthenticate = YES;
> displayName = "Gemeinsame Adressen";
> hostname = ldapi://2%Fvar2%Frun2%Fldapi;
> id = directory0;
> isAddressBook = YES;
> scope = SUB;
> type = ldap;
> }
> );
> };
>
> Christian
> - can I start the web session in expand mode (it's the box near day month

{
  /* *********************  Main SOGo configuration file  **********************
   *                                                                           *
   * Since the content of this file is a dictionary in OpenStep plist format,  *
   * the curly braces enclosing the body of the configuration are mandatory.   *
   * See the Installation Guide for details on the format.                     *
   *                                                                           *
   * C and C++ style comments are supported.                                   *
   *                                                                           *
   * This example configuration contains only a subset of all available        *
   * configuration parameters. Please see the installation guide more details. *
   *                                                                           *
   * ~sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults has precedence over this file,    *
   * make sure to move it away to avoid unwanted parameter overrides.          *
   *                                                                           *
   * **************************************************************************/

  /* Database configuration (mysql:// or postgresql://) */
  SOGoProfileURL = "mysql://USER:PWD@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
  OCSFolderInfoURL = "mysql://USER:PWD@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
  OCSSessionsFolderURL =
"mysql://USER:PWD@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";

  /* Mail */
  SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
  SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
  SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
  SOGoIMAPServer = 192.168.3.1;
  SOGoSieveServer = sieve://192.168.3.1:4190;
  SOGoSMTPServer = 192.168.3.1;
  //SOGoMailDomain = acme.com;
  SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
  //SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = NO;
  //SOGoMailSpoolPath = /var/spool/sogo;
  //NGImap4ConnectionStringSeparator = "/";
  SOGoMailMessageCheck = "every_minute";
  SOGoMailShowSubscribedFoldersOnly = YES;
  SOGoMailPollingIntervals = 1;
  SOGoMailMessageForwarding = inline;
  SOGoMailReplyPlacement = above;

  /* Notifications */
  SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = NO;
  SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = NO;
  SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications = NO;

  /* Authentication */
  SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled = YES;

  /* LDAP authentication example */
  //SOGoUserSources = (
  //  {
  //    type = ldap;
  //    CNFieldName = cn;
  //    UIDFieldName = uid;
  //    IDFieldName = uid; // first field of the DN for direct binds
  //    bindFields = (uid, mail); // array of fields to use for indirect binds
  //    baseDN = "ou=users,dc=acme,dc=com";
  //    bindDN = "uid=sogo,ou=users,dc=acme,dc=com";
  //    bindPassword = qwerty;
  //    canAuthenticate = YES;
  //    displayName = "Shared Addresses";
  //    hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
  //    id = public;
  //    isAddressBook = YES;
  //  }
  //);

  /* LDAP AD/Samba4 example */
  //SOGoUserSources = (
  //  {
  //    type = ldap;
  //    CNFieldName = cn;
  //    UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
  //    baseDN = "CN=users,dc=domain,dc=tld";
  //    bindDN = "CN=sogo,CN=users,DC=domain,DC=tld";
  //    bindFields = (sAMAccountName, mail);
  //    bindPassword = password;
  //    canAuthenticate = YES;
  //    displayName = "Public";
  //    hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
  //    filter = "mail = '*'";
  //    id = directory;
  //    isAddressBook = YES;
  //  }
  //);

  /* SQL authentication example */
  /*  These database columns MUST be present in the view/table:
   *    c_uid - will be used for authentication -  it's the username or
usern...@domain.tld)
   *    c_name - which can be identical to c_uid -  will be used to uniquely
identify entries
   *    c_password - password of the user, plain-text, md5 or sha encoded for
now
   *    c_cn - the user's common name - such as "John Doe"
   *    mail - the user's mail address
   *  See the installation guide for more details
   */
  SOGoUserSources =
    (
      {
        type = sql;
        id = users;
        viewURL = "mysql://USER:PWD@192.168.3.1:3306/mail/sogo_auth";
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        isAddressBook = YES;
        displayName = "users";
        userPasswordAlgorithm = md5-crypt;
        ModulesConstraints = {
          Mail = {
          nonexistentattr = TRUE;
          };
        };
      }
    );

  /* Web Interface */
  SOGoPageTitle = "Sincronizziamoci";
  //SOGoVacationEnabled = YES;
  //SOGoForwardEnabled = YES;
  //SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled = YES;
  //SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled = YES;
  //SOGoTrustProxyAuthentication = NO;
  //SOGoXSRFValidationEnabled = YES;
  SOGoHideSystemEMail = YES;
  //SOGoLoginModule = Calendar;

  SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 180;
  SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 180;
  SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 30;
  SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 100;
  SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 2048;
  WOUseRelativeURLs = YES;

  /* General */
  SOGoLanguage = Italian;
  SOGoTimeZone = Europe/Rome;
  //SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles = (
  //  PublicDAndTViewer,
  //  ConfidentialDAndTViewer
  //);
  //SOGoSuperUsernames = (sogo1, sogo2); // This is an array - keep the parens!
  //SxVMemLimit = 384;
  //WOPidFile = "/var/run/sogo/sogo.pid";
  //SOGoMemcachedHost = "/var/run/memcached.sock";
  SOGoMemcachedHost = 127.0.0.1;

  /* Debug */
  //SOGoDebugRequests = YES;
  //SoDebugBaseURL = YES;