Am 06.09.2016 um 18:16 schrieb Martin Waschbüsch (mar...@waschbuesch.de):
> Hi there,
>
> I use SOGo as a web frontend to a (home-grown) mailserver setup
> (based on PostgreSQL & Exim). Everything works really well (SOGo is a
> really cool piece of software!) except for two things:
>
> - When using anything but a plain table or very straightforward view
> to a table, it seems impossible to let users change their passwords
> via SOGo (complex views are not writeable). It would be really cool
> if it were possible to be able to configure a custom query for
> password changes within sogo.conf? Or is there an alternative
> approach I could use?

No, there is no such thing.
But you could open a feature request for that at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs

> - The setup I wrote does not use the email address as a primary key.
> In fact, each mailbox can have any unique combination of
> localpart@domain associated with it and all associated email
> addresses are a valid username when logging in to that mailbox. Now,
> for users having multiple email addresses poiniting to their mailbox,
> SOGo will unfortunately create a separate profile per email address
> treating them as individual users. Is there a way to configure SOGo
> to recognize that different email addresses belong to the same
> mailbox?
>
> Maybe people on the list have ideas how these issues could be
> addressed?

Sure, just specify those additional email addresses in your view with
seperate columns.
Then in your SOGoUserSources tell those to SOGo with option MailFieldNames

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416