Hi All

I have been trying to install SOGo with OpenChange for the past couple of
months now and have not been successful.

I have tried a few different installation guides, but none of them have
helped.

I have managed to get further this time, but every time I start apache I
keep getting the following error:

Job for apache2.service failed because the control process exited with
error code.

I have attached a document with all the commands that I have used to setup
the server., if someone could look through it and advise where I went wrong
or if  I am missing a few steps.

I am still learning and would appreciate any advice you could give me.

Sincerely,
Jonathan