Hello everyone,

With some accounts, I am getting a disconnected message in Outlook.
Looking into sogo.log, I see some errors like "client disconnected during
delivery of response" that I suppose to be linked to the message in Outlook.
As example of the error message:

Sep 23 10:05:06 sogod [61]: [ERROR] <0x0x55ec8bec6760[WOHttpTransaction]>
client disconnected during delivery of response for
<WORequest[0x0x55ec8bddcac0]: method=POST
uri=/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=SendMail&User=user@domain&DeviceId=C9E7F84151614479BB4F03C981A96B06&DeviceType=WindowsOutlook15
 app=SOGo rqKey=Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync rqPath=(null)> (len=0): the socket
was shutdown
Sep 23 10:05:06 sogod [61]: nginx-mail_1.mail "POST
/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=SendMail&User=user@domain&DeviceId=C9E7F84151614479BB4F03C981A96B06&DeviceType=WindowsOutlook15
 HTTP/1.1" 200 0/29588 4.193 - - 3M
Sep 23 10:05:07 sogod [68]: [ERROR] <0x0x55ec8c1345c0[WOHttpTransaction]>
client disconnected during delivery of response for
<WORequest[0x0x55ec8becdef0]: method=POST
uri=/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=Sync&User=user@domain&DeviceId=C9E7F84151614479BB4F03C981A96B06&DeviceType=WindowsOutlook15
 app=SOGo rqKey=Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync rqPath=(null)> (len=0): the socket
was shutdown

Because of this, I changed my EAS conf to:
    SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 1;
    SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 5172;
    SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 3540;
    SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 3540;
    SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 60;
    WOWatchDogRequestTimeout = 50;

If I understood well, with SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 1, EAS should sync only
one item and, although it could be very slow, the client should never get
disconnected.

Could anyone help me to know if the error message is really linked to the
Outlook message and, if yes, am I correct when I think that the client should
never get disconnected with these configurations?

Best regards, thanks you all.
--Emílio Fonseca
Development Analyst
Mav Tecnologia - (31) 3211-7777