Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 01:45:22PM +0200 you wrote:

> Please post a screenshot to show how folders are currently shown in OL.

see attached png.
The folders are organized hirarchical:

Public
  shared
    testlist
      archiv
        <year>

In sogo web interface they are presented as hirachical folders.

> > > You should see your shared folders just like if it was one of your
> > > own mailbox.
> > > Do you see them properly right now in SOGo's web interface?
> >
> > Yes. After changing the prefix in dovecot shared folders are fully
> > accessable from SOGo web interface. The folder hierarchy is maintained
> > too.
>
> What is you current prefix for shared folders?

Prefix has been "#". To make the folders visable I changed it to
"Public".

But if I use "Public", Outlook seems to hang displaying "waiting for server
response.." (translated from German to English).
Status is displayed as "CONNECTED".

> > accessable from SOGo web interface. The folder hierarchy is maintained
> > too.
>
> Please show me what EAS knows about the shared folders:
>
> sogo-tool -v manage-eas listfolders <user-id> <device-id>

Tried it. I don't know how to get the device-id. If I take it out of
the log file I get:

<0x0x2a94f80[SOGoCache]> Cache cleanup interval set every 300.000000 seconds
<0x0x2a94f80[SOGoCache]> Using host(s) '127.0.0.1' as server(s)

That's not what you requested?

Regards
--
R. Cirksena