Hello,

we need a setup covering assistant function for appointment planning.
It's one assistant working for three persons (P1, P2, P3).

She/he should be able:

* to schedule appointments for any of the three persons,

* to schedule appointments for herself.

All in different calendars.

If she enters an appointment for, let's say, P1, the details should
look as P1 herself had done that work. Assistant *may* be visable as
"assistant" eg. scheduled by <assistant> for <P1>.

They are using MS-Outlook 2013 connected with ActiveSync and
Thunderbird connected with CalDAV. Server is SOGo 3.2.1.

What is nescessary to get that scenario working? I am pretty shure
that there must be a way.

Thanks and Regards
--
R. Cirksena