Hi Arjon,

Sendgrid and AmazonSES are meant as SMTP gateways for reliable sending
large amount of emails. As far as I now neither provides email services
like IMAP which you'll need for SOGo.

You can run your own SOGo instance and connect it to a hosted IMAP/SMTP
server anywhere. But you will need an IMAP server for your domain.

Best,

Andreas