Good morning,

i have a porblem with a Sogo installation ,

It's the first time that I try to install Sogo.

Version of sogo 3.2 installed on Debian 8 Jessie, my Imap server is
Hmailserver based.

SOGo Webmail work fine, send and show mail, calendars and contact.

When I try to install accounts on devices (activesync enabled in SOGO.conf)
contacts and calendar work fine but I can't recieve/send mail. The folder
tree is being downloaded but no other.

In sogo log I have this error:

NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:Tried to init dictionary with nil value
INFO:(null)

I tryed to install same version on Ubuntu server 14.04 and I get the same
error.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thank you very much

Federico Freddi