Hi Scot,

We are using Apache 2.2

Here is what I get when I change the proxy pass
http://prnt.sc/ddbkco

And here is my SOGo.conf related to this

ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
retry=60 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=3600

#ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0   # This works well
ProxyPass /  http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0    # With this, I get
login page as http://prnt.sc/ddbkco
<Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
## adjust the following to your configuration
## and do not forget to enable the headers module
<IfModule headers_module>
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}e" env=HTTP_HOST
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://%{HTTP_HOST}e";
env=HTTP_HOST

## When using proxy-side autentication, you need to uncomment and
## adjust the following line:
  RequestHeader unset "x-webobjects-remote-user"
#  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-user" "%{REMOTE_USER}e"
env=REMOTE_USER

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
</IfModule>
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all