Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] Im Auftrag von Götz
Reinicke - IT Koordinator
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. November 2016 09:45
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Calendar Event is duplicated when moved between calendars
on iOS devices

Hi Andy,

can you tell me how you tried that? so where did you add the Event at first? on
the phone?
What is your iOS device and version?

I try to figure out in what constelation that happens.

Thanks a lot! /Götz

Am 29.11.16 um 18:41 schrieb "Andreas Blaha" (andr...@blaha.at
<mailto:andr...@blaha.at> ):

Hello Götz,
I tried, I cannot reproduce this behaviour. I am running 2.3.17 though.
Best
Andy