Hi Christoph,

 Thanks, that did the trick. Actually I had added the mapping, but I
guess that that I've chosen the wrong attribute, now to be sure that it
will bring the image, I used both (like in your example). The
documentation like that explains how to do it is here:
https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_ldap_attributes_mapping

Here is how my sogo.conf looks like now - I just replaced some personal
data, like server names and passwords, by uppercase words, like
MY_AD_DOMAIN, for example:

"

SOGoUserSources = (
 {
 type = ldap;
 hostname = "ldap://MY_AD_SERVER_ADDRESS_GOES_HERE";;
 baseDN = "CN=users,DC=MY_AD_DOMAIN";
 //bindAsCurrentUser = YES;
 bindDN = "ADUSER_TO_READ_MY_AD@MY_DOMAIN";
 bindPassword = "MY_AD_USER_THAT_READS_AD";
 filter = "((memberOf='CN=SOME_AD_LEVEL,CN=Users,DC=MY_AD_DOMAIN' AND
NOT useraccountcontrol:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:='2') OR
(memberOf='CN=SOME_AD_LEVEL_FOR_GROUPS,CN=Users,DC=MY_AD_DOMAIN'))";
 //filter = "mail='*'";
 scope = SUB;

// The algorithm used for password encryption when changing
 // passwords without Password Policies enabled.
 // Possible values are: plain, crypt, md5-crypt, ssha, ssha512.
 userPasswordAlgorithm = plain;

IDFieldName = cn;
 bindFields = (sAMAccountName);
 CNFieldName = cn;
 // value of UID field must be unique on whole server.
 UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
 IMAPLoginFieldName = mail;
 SearchFieldNames = (cn, sn, displayName, mail, otherMailbox, name);
 canAuthenticate = YES;
 displayName = "THE NAME FOR MY GLOBAL CATALOG THAT WILL SHOW UP IN SOGO
INTERFACE";
 id = directory;
 isAddressBook = YES;
 mapping = {
 photo = ("thumbnailPhoto","jpegPhoto");
 };

}

);

"

 Now I'll try to make it work with CalDavSynchronizer with Outlook and
if it works, that will be just perfect.

Thank you!

---

 [1]