Emails are connected perfect, but not calendar or contacts.

I have found a work around temp solution is to use
https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/?source=typ_redirect
but again is temp until is fixed. To me sounds like a bug and should work with
something basic like calendar and contact sync

Ivan Gonzalez Jr. x101
NocRoom | ceo | e: iva...@nocroom.com w: NocRoom.com
West Coast/Las Vegas 702-789-0409 | East Coast/Miami 786-802-7666 [ social tw |
fb | in | g+ ]

Turnkey Solution | Virtualization Kings – Dedicated Servers – Cloud Email
Servers – Cloud PBX Hosted Systems - Bitcoin ok

All emails from NocRoom.com are encrypted

IMPORTANT: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If the reader is not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail
system. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is
strictly prohibited. This correspondence is being transmitted for informational
purposes only and the views, opinions and any electronic signatures of the
sender are not intended to bind NocRoom LLC.​