Hello SOGos,

I recently ran into a strange problem. I updated from 2.3.18 to 2.3.19 and maybe after that I have a problem to log into my SOGo instance. I write maybe because I am not 100% sure that this was the root cause of my problem, but it used to work for years now ;) If I go to the URL of my SOGo instance the login page appears. After I enter my credentials and hit enter the server just replies the following JSON that is shown in my browser " {"expire": -1, "grace": -1}" and the URL in the browser changes to {myURL}/SOGo/connect. The thunderbird clients are working fine. If I now navigate to the URL of my SOGo instance again the webinterface appears as normal.

The sogo.log contains the following lines but no visible error:
Feb 01 08:06:28 sogod [20099]: SOGoRootPage successful login from 'x.x.x.x' for user 'ransmayr' - expire = -1 grace = -1 Feb 01 08:06:28 sogod [20099]: x.x.x.x "POST /SOGo/connect HTTP/1.1" 200 27/70 0.127 - - 404K

Maybe someone can provide me a valuable hint where to look for my problem. If you need more information don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks
Florian