Hello everyone!

    That would be great if the option to change password could work with
Microsoft Active Directory. I tried all tips that was suggested in the
last few mails, but none worked, I always end up with "Forbidden" and a
popup saying "Unhandled error response".

    I guess that it is not possible to write in Microsoft AD, except
using some kind of paid protocol. I'm just wondering here, of course.

    Note that I am running SOGo under a Ubuntu 14.04 TLS, that connects
to Microsoft AD to authenticate. The authentication works perfectly, but
the change password doesn't.

Cheers,

---

 [1]