Hi,

First post here.

Sorry for resuscitating this old thread. Does those instruction apply to the
current version of Sogo (3.2) ? It looks like the UI has changed, and it looks
like nothing useful can be achieved when opening the administration / rights
page : when clicking on a user’s resource, the right pane stays empty.

Thanks for helping,

Matthieu