Hi all,

I'd like to configure an auxiliary IMAP account via SOGo so a user can send
mail on behalf of another user on the same server. When using SOGo version
3.1.5, I can successfully configure that using 'localhost' as server and the
credentials of the other user on the same server to achieve this.

However, SOGo 3.2.7 won't allow it ("Specify a hostname other than the local
host"). How can I enable using localhost as IMAP servername for an auxiliary
IMAP account in version 3.2.7? I can't find a related config directive to
control this.

Kind regards,
Jesper