Hi,

I'd like to set uo SOGo with multiple domains, and with a different login page for each domain (i.e., a different UI/Templates/MainUI/SOGoRootPage.wox for each domain, each SOGoRootPage.wox having its own design, with a customized logo).

I know of course that SOGo can handle multiple domains, but what would be the best approach for having a customized login page (SOGoRootPage.wox) for each domain ? Do I necessarily have to to set up a server per domain, or can this be achieved within a single SOGo server ?

Thanks,

Chen