Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] Im Auftrag von
"Alexandre Zuotoski Neto"
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. April 2017 16:21
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: [SOGo] ActiveSync missing messages

Hi!

   We are using Oulook 2016, Android mobiles e some IPhones with Activesync.
There is no error or so ever. But I’ve noticed that some messages are missing,
and it happens in any email folder. If I check the messages in Webmail, they
are there, but not in the clientes.

   Clients are configured to receive all messages.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Alex Zuotoski
Tecnologia da Informação