Hi all

using SOGo 3.2.9 (201705140155). When trying to remove either a due date
for a task or its start date through the web gui, the field is removed
but the "save" button stays light grey hence I cannot save the change.

I can achieve however the result that I need (to remove a date) with a
little trick: First I make a change to the date (i.e.e change it one
hour or one day), that will activate the "change" button. Rather making
that change, I then can remove the date and the change button will stay
active and then I can click the change button and SOGo accepts that
change (remove of date).

Am I doing something wrong?

Michael