Am 09.06.2017 um 11:37 schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator
(goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de):
> Hi,
>
> an user told me he cant login to SOGo and gets an error ""
>
> In the SOGo logs I do see a lot of "Invalid credentials (0x31)
> INFO:{"error_code" = 49" from different users, which never spoke to me
> about a problem.
>
> May be they did not realise it yet :)
>
> As far as I know the users can login to all other systems, like WIFI,
> WIKI, PCs etc with the same credentials. The user backend is OpenLdap.
>

> Any ideas what and how to debug?

Forgot to mention:
* '(0x31) INFO:{"error_code" = 49"' is the  openLDAP error code (hex=31;
dec=49), which means "Invalid credentials".

* "Invalid credentials" messages can also come from attackers, trying to
get in by brute force. => check their IPs.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416