Hey! Im sorry for late answer, but i started a new thing and i let this
going behind...

So, i use this one: https://hub.docker.com/r/jenserat/sogo/    and there
you have like commands that you should do, but when i do, i keep recieving
this: AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.2. Set the 'ServerName' directive
globally to suppress this message

Already made a network bridge for docker and then it appears like
this: AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive
globally to suppress this message.

And everytime i create another one, keeps going 4.5.6.7 on the last number
for that IP.