[ot]may i ask, what's wrong with GAL[/ot]

Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 6:43 PM
From: "\"Patrick Ben Koetter\" (p...@sys4.de)" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator
* Tanstaafl <users@sogo.nu>:
> I hate the 'GAL' (Global Address List' functionality in
> Outlook/Office365, and I didn't like it in SOGo either.

I wouldn't say I hate it, but we definitely are more in need of a shared
address book, containing all our customer contacts, than one containing our
own addresses.

Just like you we created a shared addressbook and then we wrote a nice little
script that exports all CardDAV contacts from that addressbook and imports
them into a dedicated DIT in our LDAP server.

This way we also get to use the contacts in our SIP-phones and other
applications.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München