Hello

Am 22.08.2017 um 11:54 schrieb prash...@stella-telecom.fr
(prash...@stella-telecom.fr):

> Hi All,
> Great news. My CEO has accepted to migrate from MsExchange. All tests are
> fine.. except that you have to do the sharing again on Sogo.
> The qestion is though how do we migrate all the contacts and calendars from
> MsExchange to Sogo, without using outlook?
> Is there somebody out there who can help please, as I have several users with
> tons of personal contacts and calendar events.

That is *the* big problem with MSExchange.
You can not export those without Outlook.

I heard from a colleague, that he used the Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
to migrate Exchange calendars and address books to SOGo.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/
Of course that is only feasible for a handful of users.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416