Hi all

First, thank in advance for your guidance :)

I run sogo-3.2.10 on NethServer/SME Server and I have an issue
concerning the email invitations which are not sent when I create an
event in the caldav calendar  of sogo by a client (K9, evolution,
thunderbird/lightning).

I must precise that all is working well with the sogo web interface, the
issue is  only with the caldav clients

  * The event is well created in the calendar
  * I can see all participants in the sogo calendar when I edit the
    event in the creator's one
  * I see no events created in the participant's calendars
  * No participants receive an email concerning the creation of the
    invitation
  * When the event is deleted, notifications of deletion are well sent
    to the participants :)

At this stage I don't know  where to search, the problem is not related
to TB, I can reproduce the issue with other clients (K9, Evolution).

Can you use the event creation by a caldav client or do you use the web
interface ????

thank for your reading

--

Cordialement