Hello MJ,

 I am on sogo-3.2.10.20170928-1.el7.centos.x86_64 nightly at the moment.

 I have updated the ticket #4289 with the extra observation about missing
repeating events on the freebusy, maybe will help.

 Will report as well once I install another instance of sogo 3 somewhere else
for testing.

 Cheers

On Friday, September 29, 2017 08:50 CEST, "mj" (li...@merit.unu.edu)