On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:03:13 +0200
"init" (26196...@web.de) <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

> Hello, everyone.
>
> I have now made a new installation and use a public domain with a
> trusted certificate and a working Autodiscover for the public Domain
> which refers to my server mail.example.com
>
> Here's my environmental data:
>
> Interne "Domain/Workgroup" = example.intern
> Interner Server Name = sogo.example.intern
> Interner Server IP = 192.168.146.6
> Mail Domain = example.com
> Web Domain = mail.example.com
>
> When using the Outlook wizard I get NO warnings about certificates.
> At the first point "Establish network connection" I get a green tick.
> If I use a valid email address of the domain at the second point
> "Search for postmas...@fritz.box-Serversettings", then I get a green
> tick and come to the next point. If I use an invalid email address of
> the domain, then I get a red cross at point 2. At the 3rd point
> "Logging on to the server" I get a red cross with the message "The
> action cannot be completed. No connection to Microsoft Exchange is
> available. Outlook must be in online mode or connected to complete
> this process." (German --> Die Aktion kann nicht abgeschlossen
> werden. Es steht keine Verbindung mit Microsoft Exchange zur
> Verfügung. Outlook muss im Onlinemodus oder verbunden sein, um diesen
> Vorgang abzuschließen)
>
> After that I get a popup where I have to fill the fields "Microsoft
> Exchange Server" and "Mailbox". These fields have the following
> default values: Microsoft Exchange Server = "mail.example.com"
> Mailbox = "=SMTP:postmas...@example.com"
>
> Here is my smb.conf
>   # Global parameters
>   [global]
>    workgroup = EXAMPLE
>    realm = EXAMPLE.INTERN
>    netbios name = SOGO
>    server role = active directory domain controller
>    dns forwarder = 192.168.146.1
>    #server services = dns
>    #server services = -dns -winbindd +winbind
>
>    #disable default strong auth
>    ldap server require strong auth = No
>
>    ### Configuration required by OpenChange server ###
>    dsdb:schema update allowed = true
>    dcerpc endpoint servers = epmapper, mapiproxy, dnsserver
>    dcerpc_mapiproxy:server = true
>    dcerpc_mapiproxy:interfaces = exchange_emsmdb, exchange_nsp,
> exchange_ds_rfr ### Configuration required by OpenChange server ###
>
>    mapistore:namedproperties = mysql
>    namedproperties:mysql_user = openchange-user
>    namedproperties:mysql_pass = pwd
>    namedproperties:mysql_host = localhost
>    namedproperties:mysql_db = openchange
>
>    mapistore:indexing_backend =
> mysql://openchange-user:pwd@localhost/openchange
> mapiproxy:openchangedb =
> mysql://openchange-user:pwd@localhost/openchange [netlogon]

I cannot really comment about the Sogo aspects of this, but I can
assure you of this, Openchange is a dead project, it is not maintained
and I am surprised that you have managed to get it working with The
version of Samba that comes with Ubuntu 16.04, that is if it is working.

To put it another way, try starting again, but this time, do not bother
with Openchange.

Rowland Penny
Samba team member