I have now found the error. I had a typo in the field "UIDFieldName".
The only question for me is why I received the message "successful login from '192.168.146.51' for user 'Administrator'".
A better error handling with more information would be useful at this point.

Thank you very much to all those who tried to help!

Gesendet: Samstag, 07. Oktober 2017 um 19:26 Uhr
Von: "\"lists\" (li...@merit.unu.edu)" <users@sogo.nu>
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Problems logging on to the server with Web interface
If dovecot is logging nothing at all, despite your logging settings,
then my guess is that SOGo is not actually connecting to your dovecot.

Perhaps double-check your SOGo configured imap server settings. Do they
match your dovecot installation? (port, security, do the same users
exist in sogo and dovecot, etc, etc)

Op 7-10-2017 om 9:43 schreef init (26196...@web.de):
> Does no one have an idea what I can check or how to analyze the problem
> below?
> Greetings
> Marc

---