Op 06-10-17 om 07:52 schreef Julia Schneider
(j...@fabmation.de):
> Hello,
>
> we're using SoGo since May 2017, we have a problem and we hope you can fix.
>
> The problem is, we need shared calenders. We have created a user
> (postmaster) where we can add coordinate meetings, vacations, travel,
> etc. The problem is, every scheduled event belongs first to postmaster
> and this account gets the mails about invitations, response, etc., not
> the person who created it.
>
> So we started to create the event first in our personal calendar, and
> when we finish creating and inviting people we have to move the event to
> the shared calendar. This is very inconvenient and error prone.
>
> What can we do,  that the person who creates an event is automatically
> the owner?

The person who creates an event can do this with it's own calendar.
People who accepts an invitation will get it in it's own calendar, so
the postmaster calendar is not really needed.

If you like something as an postmaster-calendar I see that as something
extra, you could make one person responsible to keep that calendar
up-to-date. That's less error prone.

Hope this helps!

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis