Hello,

I'm currently setting up a new mailserver with SOGo groupware.
I'm planning to use Outlook 2016 and 365 with activesync.

I have noticed a strange problem with the sync of the calendar.
When I add an calendar item in Outlook without a reminder, it shows up in the
webmail or an other device with a reminder.
Maybe it's an Microsoft error, because when I add an item with my smartphone
there is no issue.

When added an calendar item with a reminder, the reminder time is correctly
send with the setting I had chosen.

Does anyone know this issue and how to solve?

Regards,
Edwin