Hi,

same issue here. I found the change in the GIT log

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/f66278131267ecc67363e303a8edabf5f2d780fb#diff-f7d02c1fd40d613920753ef1dc49b3c3L36

Plus a script which included the changes

root@localhost:/usr/share/doc/sogo# grep c_hascertificate *
sql-update-3.2.10_to_4.0.0-mysql.sh:# 3- add the c_hascertificate column to contact quick table sql-update-3.2.10_to_4.0.0-mysql.sh:    part="`echo -e \"ALTER TABLE $table ADD c_hascertificate INT4 DEFAULT 0;\\n\"`"; sql-update-3.2.10_to_4.0.0.sh:# 2- add the c_hascertificate column to contact quick table sql-update-3.2.10_to_4.0.0.sh:    part="`echo -e \"ALTER TABLE $table ADD c_hascertificate INT4 DEFAULT 0;\\n\"`";
root@localhost:/usr/share/doc/sogo#
root@localhost:/usr/share/doc/sogo# ./sql-update-3.2.10_to_4.0.0-mysql.sh
Username (root): XXXXX
Hostname (127.0.0.1):
Database (sogo): XXXXX
This script will ask for the database password twice
Converting c_content from TEXT to LONGTEXT in the sogo_user_profile table
Converting c_mail from VARCHAR(255) to TEXT in Contacts quick tables
Enter password:
Enter password:
root@localhost:/usr/share/doc/sogo#

Though I as well did not find a trace of an announcement. Or did I miss something?

BR
Frank

-------- Original-Message --------