Christian, you made my day !

I wonder why nobody replied with this answer earlier

6th sep 2017: [SOGo] junk and nothunk button in webmail v 3.2.10

this works as expected... but mail has been forwarded to junk contact
without any subject ...

is this a hidden config var ? or a bug ? or a feature ?

regards

Gerhard Recher

Leitenweg 6
86929 Penzing

0171 4802507

Am 23.01.2018 um 16:37 schrieb Christian Mack
(christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de):