Am 20.03.2018 um 15:56 schrieb Götz Reinicke
(goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de):
> Hi,
>
> I try to use our samba 4 ad as the user source but looks like I miss an point
> or option.
>
> I have added a dedicated user to the ad, edited the config and restarted
> SOGo&memcached.
>
> From the logs so far I guess it’s a SSL problem.

Yes it is. You need to install the certificates at the distro level
(localtion can be specified in /etc/openldap/ldap.conf) or configure
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf to not check the certificates with:

TLS_REQCERT never

Location of the files may vary. This is for Centos.

Sogo.conf looks like this:

SOGoUserSources = (
                {
                        CNFieldName = displayName;
                        IDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
                        UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
                        bindAsCurrentUser =YES;
                        baseDN = "cn=xx,dc=xx,dc=xx,dc=xx";
                        bindDN = "CN=xx,CN=xx,DC=xx,DC=xx,DC=xx";
                        bindFields = (
                        sAMAccountName
                        );
                        bindPassword = "xx";
                        listRequiresDot = NO;
                        canAuthenticate = YES;
                        displayName = xx;
                        hostname = "ldaps://xx.xx.xx";
                        id = xx;
                        isAddressBook = YES;
                        SearchFieldNames =
(sAMAccountName,displayName,mail);
                }

As you can see we have the domain name as ldap server this des a "crude"
load balancing as the DNS returns the IPs of all DCs in the ActiveDirectory.

regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.de, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Juergen Eck (Vorsitzender), Frank Goebel
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Ludger Mueller