Hello,

I'm running sogo along with dovecot and postfix with a mysql (mariadb 10.2.14)
backend on centos 7.4.

it all used to work just fine.

problem started when i attempted to update using the v4.x nightly builds repo
from v3.x.

i updated my repo address, ran yum update, executed the db update shell script,
restored my original conf files, and then on attempted restart, the service
times out and fails to start.

my strace of the attempted start is here:

https://pastebin.com/GY6hag4b

the log file is also not being written either at this point. there is no log
since the upgrade.

I've since tried reverting to v3.x, restored a pre-update db backup, and still
the service fails to start. something got hosed up but i'm unsure of where to
look.

I'm at a loss at this point and am looking for any help i can get. thanks.

--

Thanks,

Fabian S.